6 June 2007

Too harsh?

Was I too harsh in my posting yesterday? I had a couple comments today to the effect of "I don't ever want to piss you off". I'm just fed up and astounded by the lack of integrity in people. Some of my friends are dealing with a load of bullshit right now and I feel so sad (and helpless) as I stand by and watch their pain. And if I am hit on by one more married guy, I think that I'll scream. These guys have all had one thing in common - they all play the victim really well. Please - it's pathetic.

Life is about choices. Make good ones.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

You get to write whatever you want, my friend. In whichever tone of voice you choose to use. No regrets...if you feel it, you can say it.

10:53 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's YOUR BLOG girl - If there was ever a safe place for you to let it all out - it's here!
Tara

1:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home