20 May 2007

Exhausted!

A new level of pooped was reached today. I cycled over 60km this morning. I am so freaking tired right now - I can't remember the last time that I felt this physically wiped. But I did it. And only 1 hill got the best of me (ie. I had to walk it) but I did all the other hills. For those of you who don't know this area it's quite an accomplishment. Dundas is in the valley and I had to climb the escarpment to get to the roads that we wanted to do. The hill that I crapped out on was about 1/2 hour from the end of my ride and my legs were burning!

A big happy birthday to manchild! And a message from B: hi this is b - i am soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger vancouver said...

you must be in GREAT shape!!! To this day, one of my greatest accomplishments was doing a 50mile cycle in Scotland for the WWF. Not sure I could do that now. As you can imagine, Scotland has LOTS of hills as well.
Well done, M!!!!

2:09 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

So very awe-inspiring, girl.

I thought getting up off the couch for some Milka was pushing it today (it is the long weekend, you know).

5:38 pm

 
Blogger Marta said...

It's not that difficult - really. Just keep your legs moving and it's amazing how far you can go. I suppose that I do have some muscles under all the layers (and I mean layers) of fat ...

6:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home