14 May 2007

Spoiled
My boys outdid themselves yesterday. After a 50km bike ride in the morning, I returned home to find that my entire house had been cleaned. My grinning boys then proceeded to show me the flowers that they had purchased for me and the homemade cards, all the while telling me that they actually scrubbed a floor (egads!) and cleaned not just one, but 3 toilets! I was then treated to a lunch of hot dogs and salad (so not exactly gourmet, but B makes a mean salad). Lots of "I love you"s and "you're the best mom!" .... doesn't get much better than that.

My friend N sent me my horoscope:
PISCES - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

I am pretty weird .....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Love, love, love!

What great kids; and btw, it's not an accident when you have great kids. It's always about great parenting.

Ah, did you say a 50km bike ride? They'd have to call an ambulance to get me home after something like that!

11:14 pm

 
Blogger vancouver said...

Your boys sound amazing. Success is not about fancy cars, summer homes or having more bathrooms than bedrooms...it is about raising thoughtful, kind children. You are definately a success!!!

4:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home