1 May 2007

Guilty pleasures

80's tunes on my iPod:
  • Open Arms by Journey
  • Mad World by Tears for Fears
  • Ball of Confusion by Love and Rockets
  • Ceremony by new Order

Bad habits:

  • playing with my hair
  • eating in front of the TV
  • screening my phone calls

"Quality" television:

  • ANTM - doesn't get much better than that!
  • How I met your mother (the dude who played Doogie Howser is hilarious!)
  • Survivor - yup, still watching. I've seen every single season. And I hate the host.
  • Gray's Anatomy - sucks big time, but I am compelled to watch it each week

Food:

  • anything chocolate
  • potato chips
  • dry roasted peanuts
  • french fries
  • garlic bread
  • Pillsbury crescent rolls (hmmm .... notice that this list is the longest? And I could keep going!)

Trashy reads:

  • People magazine - come on, we all love to hear about hard times falling on the beautiful people and what crazy mother-f*&^ers they can be
  • Shopaholic book series - not exactly quality fiction, but good fluff that's hard to put down
  • He's just not that into you - what woman hasn't picked up this book and had an "aha" moment
  • Oprah magazine - maybe not classified as trashy, but all the self-love you're so wonderful crap can make you want to puke

2 Comments:

Blogger vancouver said...

Gotta love the 80's...

1:21 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

Oh, I'm gonna steal this when I have more time. I'm back (could you tell?) so you don't have to worry about comments anymore :)

5:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home