11 April 2007

It's f-f-f-freezing!
My furnace has decided not to work again and it's frickin cold in this house. I woke up this morning to a chilly 61 degrees and tried EVERYTHING to get the darn thing working. No luck. I ended up having to blow-dry my body using my hair dryer to get warm. And now that I'm home from work and they say that a storm is heading our way - it's 59 degrees. The damn thing shut off about 2 weeks ago for 2 days, but it was warmer then. And then it started working again. I'm sure that a repair guy is going to charge me an arm and a leg just to step inside my house, let alone fix the thing.

I think that my hairy, smelly teenager, and my 10-year old that snores are going to be under my electric blanket with me tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

My 10-year old snores, too, but he's in the next room. And M. is hairy but he smells okay (except in the aftermath of Indian food).

Poor you!

1:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home