10 April 2007

Rate your MD
Have you seen this website - http://www.ratemds.com/canada/index.jsp? I strongly encourage you to visit it and add a comment if you particularly love or hate something about your doctor. I was so incensed at the treatment that I get from my doctor's receptionist that I had to comment. No interpersonal skills for this woman - you actually feel ashamed for being sick and wanting to see a doctor when you call for an appointment. Lots of sighing and huffing on the phone and she tries to find an appointment in the next millenium for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

I dislike sighing and huffing very much. Especially when it's their job to help "customers."

Sometimes I find I can turn negative attitudes around with a smile or a joke, but sometimes people just have no business working with other people.

11:36 am

 
Blogger Marta said...

Short of baking this woman some muffins, I have tried to charm and humour my way into her good books. But no personality (except BITCH) whatsoever.

6:26 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

And sometimes if a pile of do smells like shit, it's just shit.

10:56 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home