26 March 2007

A Fun time had by all .....

Big fun on Saturday night for my "official" 40th celebration. The last guest(s) left at about 3:30am and I must admit that I haven't done that in a while. Highlights of the evening:
  1. wonderful speeches by E and B
  2. god-awful yearbook pictures (thanks Jill! did we really need to see my 80's hair?)
  3. the infamous blow-the-clothespin-off-your-nose fart story
  4. "stick a cork in it" (said with an english accent)
  5. sparklers in the kitchen - good to know that it was a firefighters idea .....
  6. a phone call from Regina
  7. Sake (sucky)
  8. pink shoes ("these shoes rule")
  9. a drunken firefighter (pictured above) and spinach dip, the remains of which are still on my sidewalk .....

Still have a bit of a storm brewing inside my head ...... hangovers just ain't what they used to be. Thanks to my wonderful boss (the sexy one pictured above on the right), I'm able to work from home on my first day back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

SO funny. You guy look way too happy!

Were the remains of the firefighter still on your sidewalk, too (lol)?

I'm glad you had fun, M. I'm sharing your hangover today so at least you won't feel alone.

11:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a blast.... it was great fun! Wish your boss would have told ME I could work from home today...

8:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home