19 March 2007

I'm a freaking genius!
Did anybody (everybody) watch "Test the Nation" last night on CBC? It was a nation-wide IQ test. There were 60 timed multiple-choice questions on areas like language, memory, math, perception, etc. It was really interesting. They had 7 different groups of people in the audience as well to see how every fared against each other. No surprise that the surgeons came out on top, while the celebrities didn't do so well (but they looked good). If you missed it, then you can take the test online at http://www.cbc.ca/testthenation/. Even if you don't want to take the test, go to the website and check out the breakdown of scores according to gender, province (prairies are the smartest Sal!), hair colour, etc.

According to the test, my IQ is 127 which puts me in the top 10% of people. Freaking genius man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Beautiful AND smart! I knew it already (no surprise).

I'll have to take that little test; I'll let you know how I do.

3:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been meaning to watch... but was otherwise occupied last night studying for that damn exam....

So I just did it online and got 128, so we're both geniuses (genii?)! Woohoo!

7:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home