12 March 2007

It's not Cancer!
Good news received from my surgeon on Friday - the pathology report from the surgery showed no cancer! Phew. Obviously a false positive biopsy back in the fall, but according to the surgeon I needed to have surgery anyway. (I could have done without the stress of thinking that I had cancer for the past few months, but what are you going to do?) I have thyroid disease. There is no guarantee that I will not need further surgery or medication for the rest of my life - it's a "wait and see" kind of thing.

Only 2 more weeks until I return to work ...... damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

YAY! Congrats!

Go get a bottle of wine and celebrate this weekend, girl!

Happy for you :)

3:41 pm

 
Blogger vancouver said...

excellent news.
Happy for you, too.

9:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home