1 March 2007

Happy March
The countdown is on to my BIG 4-0 birthday. I read that women tend to dread this birthday, but once it's over then being 40 rocks. I'm holding on to that. 40 is the new 20 doncha know. Anyhow, my mother bought me a book years ago on personology and what type of person you are based on the day that you were born. She bought it because it was eerily bang on when it came to me (March 7th). I just read my friend Sal's blog and she had a link to something that was very similar to this book. Here's what it said about me:
***Your Birthdate: March 7***
You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy. And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!
Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power symbol: Hammer
Your power month: July
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

I leave you with a funny joke: Ukrainian Eye Test

A Ukrainian in Saskatoon goes to the Department of Motor Vehicles to apply for a driver's license. He has to take an eye test. The clerk shows him a card with the letters:

C Z W I X N O S T A C Z

"Can you read this?" the clerk asks.

"Read it?" the Ukrainian replies, "I know the guy."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

You know, I HATED the idea of turning 40 and the actual day was scary as hell. Afterwards, it was all good.

Go off somewhere and pamper yourself on the 7th; it's what I did and it made everything a whole lot less painful!

11:19 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked my b-day - here it is FYI -
You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems.Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance.
Your strength: Your bold approach to life
Your weakness: You don't accept help
Your power color: Bronze
Your power symbol: Pyramid
Your power month: October

12:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home