13 February 2007

Instant gratification takes too long
Well, I wish that I had better news about the trials and tribulations of my dating. One the eve of St Valentine's, I am sorry to say that it was simply a case of real duds contacting me yet again. Here's the update:
1. Guy #1 - disappeared. Gone. Whoosh. Probably in the midst of separation hell (alluded to lawyers quite a bit in initial correspondence).
2. Guy #2 - AWOL. After a flurry of emails and initial interest at meeting me - Nada.
3. Guy #3 - sucked it up - phoned him - met him. He's bringing sexy back (yah). Seems decent. Has contacted me a few times. Maybe we'll go out again this weekend ...... won't get my hopes up.
4. Guy #4 - wanted to see more pictures of me, but I'm not quite with the digital age yet. That seemed to turn him off - he probably thought that I was uggers (not that he was anything to write home about).
5. Guy #5 - the player. Nuff said.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home