4 February 2007



My boyfriend Rick

On Friday night I went to a taping of the Rick Mercer Report. This man is a freaking genius when it comes to his funny insights on Canadian politics. I didn't realize that he was so short - but it's funny (ha ha) how a great sense of humour can overshadow certain deficits in a man. So watch the show this Tuesday Feb 6th and see if you can spot me in the front row of the studio audience.

BTW - Rick is looking so serious in the picture because he's contemplating whether he should switch sexual orientation with such a fine specimen of woman beside him ...... (he's gay, right?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Oh god, Marta. You've been spammed (Kevin had it happen to him last week). Erase the comment and report it if you can.

I'm SO jealous. I'll have to show this to R. because Rick's his hero.

Thanks for sharing and we always watch so I'll watch for you!

10:32 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home