29 January 2007

Meet me in Paris!
For my big 4-0 celebration this year, a friend and I have decided to do it up properly in Paris. We're both turning the magical number this year and she's never been to Paris. Who am I to say "no" to this wonderful city? You know what I loved about Paris - the men appreciate older women there. They aren't obsessed with youth. They love a mature woman - a real woman! Curves and all. I especially had attention as a Canadian woman - I was told countless times by french men that they love Canadian women ..... perhaps I was being naive and being fed a line, but it happened multiple times from multiple sources. Canadian women are intelligent, beautiful, and lovely ..... that's what I was told. And who am I to argue?

Anybody want to join us????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are we going? Can't wait for the food and wine, and hopefully we'll be accompanied by two fabulous gay men one of whom is bilingual - we'll tear up that town!

9:24 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home