21 February 2007

Pain in the Neck
While this may describe my personality most days, I'm actually referring to the fact that my surgery is over and went well. The doctor had to remove more of my thyroid than he originally wanted to because the tumour was bigger, but all in all I am doing okay. Lots of good drugs floating in my system to make me a bit fluffy. Came home to 2 sick kids, so I ended up doing too much yesterday and I'm feeling rather sore today. Won't know pathology for a couple of weeks. Apparently my surgeon learnt how to stitch up necks from a plastic surgeon, so the scarring will be minimal. If I had known that before, then I would have asked him to do a little chin and neck tuck while he was in there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

So glad to hear you're home and healing, Marta.

Rest well, my friend.

10:02 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax - If you need anything - let me know.
I'll be by with dinner on Friday after work.
Tara

10:05 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home