7 March 2007

Happy Birthday to me ....
Well, it happened. It's here. My 40th birthday. Shite. It's not sitting very well with me already - up at 5am doing laundry. I'm not even close to where I want to be in my life - and I'm not even close to having a man in my life who loves me, or who even slightly digs me at this point. I know, I know .... I need to own being 40, and not let being 40 own me (right C?).

According to The Secret Language of Birthdays, here is what it says about those born on March 7th (ie. me):
- complex individuals that live in an abstract world
- can give the impression of living on another plane of existence (a nice way of saying "what planet are you from?")
- usually lead highly private lives .... somewhat secretive
- sensitive, dreamy, and imaginative ..... but can be rather unstable (ha!)
- the often lonely world of March 7 people is not an easy one to penetrate .... those who wish to be friends with them will need to be exceptionally patient and understanding and not too demanding
- March 7 people are extremely giving to those whom they feel are deserving, but don't react well to direct pressure being applied to them .... their reaction is to withdraw both emotionally and physically
- when attacked or criticized, March 7 people will defend themselves to a degree (if at all) before pulling back into their own safe space .... they learn very quickly who they can and cannot trust
- highly sympathetic to the needs of others on a basic human level and thus justice and equality are extremely important
- problems encountered include inconstant energy, lack of a rich social life, fears and instabilities, and a feeling of uncertainty about what it is that they are meant to do with their lives
- must be extremely careful with their health .... their great sensitivity makes them prone to stress on their lymphatic and blood systems constantly forcing the body to react and defend itself
- restrict dairy products and emphasize grains and vegetables in the diet (okay, I threw this in here because I find this freaky .... I don't eat meat because of health issues, and I cut out dairy last year because it was responsible for my whopping case of adult acne!)
- need sufficient sleep, but should not indulge in excess since it can easily become a means of escape from the world (oh god that is so me)
- they may or may not find ever find the right person with whom to share their life

Strengths - conceptual, sensitive, giving
Weaknesses - diffuse, withdrawn, lonely

Is that describing me or what?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Maaaarrrrttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
happy birthday to you.

Hugs and smoochies from a fellow Black Elvis alum.

Have a great day, Marta!

10:25 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home