14 March 2007

The Return of Manchild
Manchild is home safe and sound. His bus rolled in at 2:30am on Tuesday. Seester and I set our alarm clocks for 1:30am, drove to the school (2 min) and then sat in my car for over 1/2 hour. Lots of tired, grumpy parents sitting around in the cold. Before I could even say hello to manchild as he stepped off this bus, some tartlet apprehended him and threw her arms around him. Raised eyebrows were exchanged with seester ..... hmmmm ...... what exactly is this? Anyhow, manchild had a great time (and tartlet is apparently just a friend - an older woman in grade 11 no less).

My manchild is such a good kid. Judging by his pictures, he is quite popular as well. And he has a lot of female friends. He was responsible with his money, his suitcase was still neatly packed, and he brought home an awesome present for his brother. Plus he emailed me from the cruiseship on my birthday.

Now manchild is off skiing in Quebec. Nice life manchild .... nice life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home