16 March 2007

Lacking in the motivation department
Am I ever! I have so much work-related stuff to do - although technically I am on sick leave. But if it doesn't get done prior to my return on March 26th then things will not be good. Household chores are being ignored as well. All I want to do is sit and read my book today. In my pyjamas. I spent about 1/2 hour looking for another job on Workopolis today, only to be very discouraged. My qualifications are way too specific.

Random thoughts:
  1. Sally is getting a Vespa. I'm jealous.
  2. I tried a face mask from Lush last night and it was divine. The smell wasn't so divine (garlic was an ingredient), but my face is very very happy today.
  3. I miss my boys. I've been having bad dreams about B.
  4. I think that I'll have sushi for breakfast.
  5. I need to get in shape. Again. If I'm going to do my cycling trip in July, I need to get my ass moving.
  6. I am spending WAY too much time on Youtube (hence the Shoes video). Ali G and Bruno videos are my favourite.
  7. Why do garbage men always have to toss containers when they're finished? Can't they just put them back where they found them .... upright?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Girl, you need to read The Secret! You can have a Vespa, too! Just cut out a picture of one, and visualize yourself owning it. The universe will provide but you have to trust.

Pick your colour and start the process!

11:38 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home