17 April 2007

Welcome to the updated, spring edition of my blog. I thought that it was fitting to give the blog a new, lighter look on account of the change in seasons. Gives it a fresh kind of look, don't you think?

It is so nice and quiet at work now that the students are gone for study week before final exams. I love it when it's quiet and you don't have to wait 20 minutes for an elevator and there are no students around to ask you stupid, lazy questions - I'm not supposed to feel this way am I? Students are my job ..... oh well.

B starts football soon. I hate football. But you should see the little bugger in his big shoulder pads and helmet, with his cute little bum shoved into those tight black pants. Just don't expect me to learn what the stupid rules are for the game - it took me 3 years to figure out what off-side was in hockey.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh... digging the new layout!
Geez, didn't know you hated students so much! Better give your Golden Apple back... :)

9:13 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

Yep, I like it.

It's surprising when you open a friend's blog and it's changed. You kind of do this "wtf...am I in the right blog or what?"

10:47 am

 
Blogger Marta said...

Gotta keep life fresh and exciting Sal.

7:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home