13 April 2007

Friday the 13th
If you're a superstitious person, then today is not a favourite day. So I've decided to think about ten lucky things that have happened in my life:
  1. I don't have cancer.
  2. My kids have always been relatively healthy, they do well in school, they're close to their family, and they're good to their mom.
  3. I was able to travel to Europe last year, and I'm going again in May.
  4. On the same topic - I'm renting an apartment when I'm in Paris .... ooh la la!
  5. I own my own house and my credit rating rocks.
  6. I've always managed to impress the right people in my career.
  7. I've won the lottery a couple of times - okay, so it's never been more than $80 but that's something right?
  8. I'm friends with people that I've known since grade 4, highschool, and university.
  9. My boobs are still impressive (maybe that's not luck, but a good "support system").
  10. I live in a great country and never have to worry about war or starvation.

Have a lucky day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Wow...reading your list is inspiring (I may have to steal but I'll give you credit).

Your life sounds very blessed, my friend. You are lucky, indeed.

11:39 am

 
Blogger sassy girl said...

What a fabulous list!
I don't think that Friday the 13th should be unlucky... why not Monday the 13th? Mondays are way worse than Fridays! Where did this superstition come from?

1:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home