11 May 2007

2 Weeks to Paris
And I'm in a slight panic. I have been chronically unwell for the past few weeks which is exhausting. My doctor put me on androgen blockers (don't ask) so my hormones are all messed up. Work has been stressful - they are laying off people to the point where every week there is a new email with the latest announcement of who they have cut. Last week it was one of my bosses. I'm trying to get through one day at a time.

But on the bright side - the weather has been amazing, I've managed to get out on my bike 4 days/week, my kids are healthy/happy, and I'm going for a massage today.

C'est la vie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Yep, you just have to keep plugging away.

I have a funny feeling the fatigue will just melt away as soon as you step off the plane. You need a break, woman.

And gawd knows you deserve a holiday!

11:15 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 weeks!!!
So jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it.

11:33 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home