6 July 2007

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." William Shakespeare

Panic has set in. It's the work situation - I know it is. And it's spilling over into other aspects of my life. So I need to figure this out so that I have a plan, whether it's short-term or long-term. And I can't let my fear of change or making the wrong decision stop me. I have had so many things put in front of me over the past year where work is concerned that I just need to clear my head and sift through them to determine the message.

What I'm thinking is that a road trip is in order. Get in my car and drive away from here - away from my responsibilities and the things that are weighing me down. As my friend C says, I need to finally listen to the quiet sounds that might be inside me and stop suppressing or running away from them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it!!

1:24 pm

 
Blogger vancouver said...

listen to C...good advice.

8:29 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

Listen to your inner voice. Your instincts are valid.

11:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home