30 June 2007

I lost my virginity

Yesterday I was a bikini-wax virgin. Alas, today I lost my innocence. And it wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be. My "partner" was gentle .... she made the experience okay. But what's the story with all the women who insist on Brazilian or LA wax jobs? We're supposed to have some hair there, and it bothers me when I hear about girls in their teens who already feel a need to get rid of all of their hair "down there".

As an aside - Flake is slowly working his way up the flake scale again. Not a word from him since Tuesday ..... I'm too old to try and figure out if somebody is interested in me. Just show me damn it! What do you think - one more chance? Then it's strike 3 and you're out my flakey friend.

And you'll never guess what I did last night .......... pole dancing! My friend J dragged me along for a group lesson and let me just tell you how much I rocked the pole! I had those firemen spins down in no time. It's harder than it looks. We went out for dinner afterwards with the other women, and it was so sad to hear how many of them can't stand their husbands, boyfriends, etc. What's up with that? Life is too short man. I realize that I go through my singledom woes every now and then, but I would rather be on my own than with somebody that I really don't like and/or have nothing in common with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home