19 June 2007

Constitutional Law #98470 - No Crocs Allowed!

I think that there should be a law banning people from wearing crocs. Those are god-awful, butt ugly footwear people - I don't care HOW comfortable they are. They're ugly! And environmentally unfriendly.

I have vowed to never wear them - ever! Here are some other clothing faux-pas that I will never do:
  1. polyester pants
  2. skinny jeans
  3. thongs as big as dental floss
  4. parkas that are every colour of the rainbow - and those really, really puffy ones too
  5. white socks with anything but athletic shoes
  6. fur
  7. shoulder pads (what were we thinking in the 80's?)
  8. ruffles (they turn my D-cups into M-cups .... M for massive!)
  9. really pointy-toe shoes (nose pickers)
  10. skorts

1 Comments:

Blogger vancouver said...

Well said. I also will never wear track pants except for around the house or working out. And especially those ones that have big lettering across the butt...they are for 15yr old girls. I made that promise to myself when I was pregnant as they make you look so dumpy...or at least on me they do...

12:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home