14 June 2007

Paris Je T'aime

I watched the movie "Amelie" again the other day - inspired by my trip to Paris. I love that movie - so sweet, yet bizarre at the same time. And man, if I could cut my bangs that short and get away with it then I would! (Unfortunately I think that my head would resemble a very large egg.) I loved seeing neighbourhoods and places in the movie that I have seen. Here's my list of must-see Paris-related movies:
  1. Marie Antoinette - technically not Paris, but they filmed in Versailles which is just outside Paris. Spectacular.
  2. An American in Paris - classic Gene Kelly
  3. Moulin Rouge - hate Nicole Kidman (although the bitch can sing) LOVE Ewan McGregor
  4. Last Tango in Paris - Marlon Brandon does smut so well
  5. DaVinci Code - not the best interpretation of a novel, but it was good enough. Great scenes in and around the Louvre.
  6. Le Divorce - fluffy little movie with Naomi Watts and Kate Hudson. Actually not that bad.
  7. Paris Je T'aime - "through the neighborhoods of Paris, love is veiled, revealed, imitated, sucked dry, reinvented and awakened." Haven't actually seen it yet, but heard it was fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Je t'aime Moulin Rouge (Ewan is yummy).

11:10 pm

 
Blogger vancouver said...

I love Ewan as well. Those Scots!!!

9:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home