28 June 2007

The drooling commuter

That's me - the freak who falls asleep on the train and twitches and drools because I'm so sound asleep. I have been so tired lately. Apparently my iron stores are at an all-time low, and the wicked heat (and lack of a/c) doesn't help. Thank goodness it's a long weekend ahead and I get to rest a bit.

Last day of school today! We have been told that B's new school will not be ready for September next year. He'll probably have to be bussed to another school and word is that the start time will be early. That sucks - his new school is 2 blocks away.

A big Happy Birthday to my girls ..... C and T!!!! Luv ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

LOL...you sound like Murray who has a touch of narcolepsy.

10:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes! You're the best.

10:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home