4 September 2007

Top 10 things you don't want to hear from your new teacher:

10. My name is Mr. Parker ... but if the feds ask, I'm Mr. Johnson.
9. Sorry I'm late ... some bullies threw me into a locker.
8. Anybody need any lottery tickets or cigarettes?
7. My system is simple ... I assign grades by height.
6. I will learn your names when I sober up.
5. Science, scientology. What's the difference?
4. Today you'll be dissecting the person sitting next to you.
3. Daddy is sleepy ... wake me at 4.
2. I'm gonna learn you all kinds of smart things.
1. Show of hands ... who has a single, slutty mom?

(Compliments of Dave Letterman - September 8, 2005)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Okay, R. is going to pee himself when I show him the dissection one. They're doing octopi next week and he can't wait. The only thing that's fun about school for him is dissection. No "mother of the year" award for me again this year!

10:48 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home