9 August 2007

More Guilty Pleasures

I spend too much money on:
1. clothes and shoes
2. yummy smelly bath products
3. coffee
4. sexy underwear

If I didn't have children I would:
1. work in a new country every year
2. spend every penny I had on traveling
3. be a singer in a rock band
4. never know how strong I can be

Things that I have to do every morning:
1. brush my teeth
2. inspect the dark circles under my eyes
3. drink coffee
4. sing out loud in my car

What I love about men:
1. the way they wrap themselves around you in bed
2. their clumsy attempts at sensitivity
3. the way they smell (most of the time ...)
4. the pride they take in their bodily functions

I would be mortified if anyone saw me:
1. waxing my upper lip
2. breaking out in song or dance (a regular occurrence)
3. daydreaming, and counted the number of hours in a day that I lose focus
4. when I'm having one of my sexy dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home