16 October 2006

The Newbie
Today I started a prestigious new job at a hospital in Toronto. It's funny how I went from being very confident in my job last week, to feeling like I was completely out of my league this week. I was very fortunate in the fact that they wanted me for this job - I didn't have to apply or be interviewed or anything. So I've obviously impressed somebody over the last few years to get this position, but I almost feel like there is more pressure on me because of this. People are expecting me to perform! The person who is in charge of the Medical Dept is a barracuda - this person terrifies everyone. Today I was given the up and down during introductions - not sure if I passed the inspection. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Marta - I know you will do great!
Tara

11:26 am

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

Give 'em hell, sister!

2:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home