3 November 2006

Friday confessions .....
Hello, my name is Marta and I am an addict ("Hi Marta"). For the past five years, I have been addicted to computer card games. Solitaire, cribbage, poker ..... and more recently, Mah jong. I get high when I conquer the computer. I can sit for hours in front of my computer screen plotting and strategizing my next move. Sometimes I play for so long that my right hand has lost all circulation and warmth from clicking the damn mouse so much. I have tried to break free from my habit, but the cards always draw me back in. While my habit hasn't destroyed any relationships, sometimes I would rather deal with the cards (pardon the pun) than people. It's easy to hide in my basement when I know that the cards are always waiting for me.

I need help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Ooooooo...I love online mah jong, too!

My carpal tunnel got bad last year when I first started playing so I had to stop for a bit.

My friend Mary plays Spider Solitaire...have you played that?

11:18 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home