19 October 2006

Blogitis
Have you seen the different blogs that are out there? It varies from the mundane (a poor bored woman who has to document every little detail of her day like what she bought at the grocery store, and how she picked up her pictures at Costco, etc like anybody fucking cares) to the bizarre (a guy who documents his bowel movements - I kid you not) to the educational (a blog on how to buy a truck for example). It's unbelievable.
So why would I decide to do this - write down somewhat personal thoughts for everybody to read? Well, 2 reasons really. I'm taking a Leadership course and I've been told that all great leaders keep a journal and jot down their thoughts and ideas. Anything to help me be a leader (which I don't personally think I qualify for, but somebody at work has faith in me). The second reason has to do with my recent news involving the c-word. I was slipping into what my friend S so eloquently refers to as "the dark side" and had to get things out of my head. Read it or not - all I know is that I enjoy doing this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Yeah, I enjoy doing this, too! Incidentally, I'm the poor loser who documents the boring bits & pieces of life...like what I like to eat and drink. Sad but true.

But I DON'T talk about my poop so that's something to be proud of!

12:03 am

 
Blogger Marta said...

Not even close to referring about your blog. There's a difference between talking about what you like and what you're up to, versus the person who writes about the boring everyday pieces of life (got up, brushed my hair, made some toast for breakfast, ate it ....). Who wants to read about that? Throw some controversy in there I say!

5:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home