18 November 2006

A New Career
I need a new career - not just a new job, but an entirely new line of work because medical education just isn't working anymore. Too much bullshit, too many politics, too many petty insecure nasty women to have to deal with. Here are my strengths - you suggest the career for me:
1. intelligent
2. good at thinking "outside of the box" (another way of saying that I'm creative?)
3. fascinated by the human body and how it works
4. sensitive
5. able to keep people at a distance
6. yet empathetic and caring at the same time
7. great at listening and giving advice
8. don't like speaking in front of people (great quality for a teacher to have)
9. committed to life-long learning
10. get tired easily (maybe it's just from my current job which is mentally exhausting)
11. bit of a loner
12. able to work in a team or by myself (although if you look at #11, I probably prefer the by myself)
13. (sometimes warped) sense of humour
14. frugal
15. don't like kissing ass to get ahead - you either think that I'm good or not

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marta - If you figure it out - let me know!!

4:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home