22 September 2007

Groovy Friday

I went to the Beastie Boys concert last night. Love them! At first I thought - what am I doing? I'm way too old for this. But the crowd was a complete mix of people my age who grew up with the BB and the whole "You gotta fight for your right to paaaaarrrrrttyy!" anthem, and people in their early 20's who are now recycling the BB music and listening to the new stuff. Speaking of the new stuff - it was groovy. The concert was a mixture of their hard "Mix Master Mike" songs, and then they'd totally mellow down and groove to their new instrumental pieces. My fave of the evening - "Sabotage" hands down! And how many times do you get to see a man dressed up as a bunny crowd surfing? Awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

I love that you're still givin' 'er, Marta! Hey, did you know that ANTM cycle 9 started last night? It used to be on Wednesdays but maybe it's switched...I'll check Wed. and see.

10:58 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home