26 October 2007

Finally!

A man who gets it. "It" being what a woman wants .... how she would like to be treated. I met this guy last weekend, we'll call him Sparky (because he's a firefighter - OK, maybe that's a dumb nickname but it's all I've got tonight). And we hit it off - had a nice dinner, spent 2 1/2 hours talking, talking, talking. Seem to have very similar values when it comes to a lot of things. An overall enjoyable evening. BUT ..... I've had lots of those. Seemingly nice evenings with nice guys who turn out to be Flakes or Dicks.

But so far, that's not Sparky. He sent me an email when he got home after our date. And he's already thinking about the next time that he can see me (remember that this is one of my points on "how to impress me on a date" list). And then when I'm on the train going home yesterday, he sent me a text message to my phone that said "Smiles from Sparky". OK, maybe that's corny, but a woman likes to hear that a guy is thinking about her. And tonight - another message from him asking me out! Now that's what I'm talkin' about .....

And did I mention that he's super cute? Minor point (ahem), but he really is super cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

See...you put it out there that you weren't taking any more shite, and Sparky showed up! Show him who you really are and let him like the great woman we all know and love.

Keep me posted :)

1:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home