1 October 2007

What I love - Fall version

We have been experiencing the most glorious, warm fall days this past week. The weekend was sunny and the air was crisp. Fall is my favourite time of year - here's why:

I love the colours - reds, yellows, oranges. I live in a valley surrounded by the escarpment and the entire hill is covered in colours.
I love the smell of burning leaves - lots of bonfires out in the country.
I love going to pick apples.
I love how fresh the air smells and feels.
I love the sound of walking through fallen leaves. And it's fun to kick them up in the air!
I love pumpkins. And squash.
I love getting my sweaters out for the season. And that it's not cold enough for big winter coats yet.

Happy October!

1 Comments:

Blogger vancouver said...

fall always reminds me of returning to school and the excitement of that change. I loved going back to Waterloo in September...I am a geek that way.

9:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home