9 October 2007

The Flaking Point

It's official - I have hit the Flaking Point. I'm all Flaked out. My patience for Flake and all things flakey has run its course. I had a feeling it would. I was supposed to do a few Green events this weekend, but just didn't show up. And I told Flake that I couldn't date him when, and I quote, "multiple other women" were involved. He didn't like that much.

A really good person, Flake is. But geez - he needs to work on those relationship issues. He surrounds himself by women who are all infatuated with him, and some of them are just unbelievable twits. He fills his life with distractions, so he never has to face anything or feel anything. What a waste of potential. I hope that he can find a way out of his current patterns.

Back to the dating jungle my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Write a list of what you want in a guy, tack it on your wall, and don't settle for anything less.

Go, girl, go!

12:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home