10 December 2006



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow?

Where is the snow? It's almost the middle of December, and there is no snow here. What happened to the days where winter consisted of snow, and lots of it, from December to March? It's sunny and balmy here today! I actually want snow - give me a nice, crisp, cold day with snow. I love having to put on boots to tramp through the snow to my mailbox. I love watching B play on the big mountains of snow that the snowplow piles on our corner. I love the way Christmas lights look in the snow.

I saw the saddest picture in the paper this weekend - it was a grassy ski slope in the Alps. The ski businesses are suffering in Europe right now because there's flowers on the mountains right now for goodness sake! They say that it's 15 degrees C warmer there than in the past. No ..... global warming isn't an issue worthy of attention at all .......

All I want for Christmas is snow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Do you want some of ours? There's no such thing as warming of any kind in Regina.

We're up to our arses in cold and snow as per usual this time of year.

The kids love it, but I'm dreaming of a tropical vacation!

1:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home