7 December 2006

Peace, love, and chocolate
Oh how I love chocolate. I don't care that it is technically a milk product (which I am not supposed to eat); the agony I may experience is worth it. Yesterday my friend M gave me some chocolate that he picked up when he was in Paris. I was in heaven. I even experienced the first night of sleep without having weird, sexual dreams - all because of the satisfaction from the chocolate. I kid you not! I don't think that men quite understand the hold that chocolate has over women - it's kinda like when men just have to look at women's boobs - women just have to eat chocolate. It's innate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Bernard Callebaut...you have to try some of their dark filled chocolates. I haven't had better.

1:52 pm

 
Blogger Marta said...

Don't tease me Sal ....

12:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home