31 October 2007

Boo Humbug


Halloween. Just not into it this year. Didn't even purchase a pumpkin. And as you can see, I'm downstairs on the computer whilst the trick-or-treating is happening upstairs. Before you start dissing my attitude, I really don't get that many kids to begin with. I live in a townhouse-condo complex in an otherwise snooty neighbourhood, so all the good loot is found at the big-ass houses around the corner.
Okay - change of subject. I need some input and I need it FAST. I have a 2nd date with Sparky this weekend and I need a suggestion for a good second date. We only have a few hours because he has to get a babysitter for his kids. Help me - my creativity is at an all-time low. What would a guy like doing on a 2nd date? (And before anybody suggests sex .... let's keep it clean folks.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally T. said...

Okay, first of all...that Jack O got me laughing right out loud...lol, Marta!

Second, here are some suggestions:
- coffee, a trip to your local farmer's market, apple picking, or a bike ride.

Anything there?

11:29 am

 
Blogger Marta said...

All great suggestions Sal, but we'll be going out in the evening. I would love to go for a hike or take a walk along the lake, but it will be dark. And he doesn't drink coffee - who the heck doesn't drink coffee?

7:29 pm

 
Blogger Sally T. said...

Browse in a bookstore, cook dinner together, play pool?

4:09 pm

 
Blogger vancouver said...

bookstore is good, go to a museum or art gallery??? then go for a glass of wine afterwards?

6:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home